Each year the Bellevue Soccer Club (BSC) awards the Bill Brickman Memorial Scholarship(s) to deserving young men or women in the community. Bill Brickman was a longtime volunteer at BSC and played a vital role in its development. In appreciation of that time and support, BSC awards annual educational scholarships (up to $1000 per person) to deserving individuals that have also helped to develop the growth and passion of soccer in the local community.
Applications are currently being accepted for the 2021 scholarship. Click here for the APPLICATION
- Primary player on a BSC soccer team, referee, TOPS Soccer Buddy, or trainer (such as Micro) during their senior year
- At least three total years in Nebraska in any combination of the above qualified positions
- Applicant must graduate high school and be accepted to a college, university, or technical school
A complete application must include:
- History of association with BSC
- Current Grade Point Average (GPA) including transcript (unofficial transcript will be accepted)
- BSC Volunteering/ Community Volunteering
- College plans (with letters of acceptance)
- Two letters of recommendation at least one from someone who can directly reference your qualified work in our soccer community
NOTE: Applications missing any of above information will not be considered
All applications must be returned to the BSC Scholarship committee by MARCH 1, 2021.
Email completed applications to [email protected] or mail them to:
BSC Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 692
Bellevue NE 68005
All applications received by March 1, 2021 will be reviewed by the Scholarship Committee. Scholarship selection will be announced no later than March 31, 2021. Scholarship will be paid directly to the school you will be attending for tuition, books, room and board or fees. The selected recipient(s) will need to submit a copy of his or her registration receipt, or similar verification of intent to attend, to BSC Scholarship Committee, PO Box 692, Bellevue, NE. After this information is received a check will be mailed to the school.
Once we have received your application we will send you a confirmation email. If you do not receive that email please re-send your application. If you have any questions please contact the Scholarship Committee, [email protected].