⚽️FALL Registration NOW OPEN❗️❗️
FALL 2021 TOPS Game Days: Sept. 12th, 19th, and 26th, Oct. 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th.
Final Game Day, Award Ceremony, and Pizza Party October 24th! 🍕
Make checks payable to the BSC TOPSoccer
Registration fee includes shirt & socks.
Shin guards and ball will be the responsibility of the parent and required for play.
Please complete and return TOPSoccer Registration form and the Physicians Release form.
Include the following with your completed forms:
- Registration Fee
- Mother's date of birth will now be used instead of players last 4 digits of their social security # that was used in the past. This is required to register player with Nebraska State Soccer Association
COVID-19 Precautionary Measures:
Following all guidance provided by area Health Departments, Covid precautionary guidelines for the Spring TOPS season for outdoor play will be as follows:
· All Players, because they get very close to each other, will be required to wear masks. (We will encourage our youngest players (age 4-6) to wear masks, but know that some may not be able.)
· Coaches, supporting adults, and Buddies will wear masks when closer than 3 feet to a player.
· Limited Buddy support will be available at this time. Families may choose to use a household family member as a player Buddy.
· Fans will be asked to stay in household groups and set up their cheering section 6 feet apart.
· Any player or fan that is feeling sick will be required to stay home.
Operating the program outside is a great advantage. We know the transmission rate is greatly reduced when outdoors, but with our population at higher risk of complications due to Covid, we will err on the side of caution.